miércoles, 29 de mayo de 2013

STYLISH IS LITERALLY EVERYWHERE AND IN ANYONE

Hello fashion lovers!! let me tell you that Stylish is literally everywhere and in anyone you just have to find your essence. I am very proud and pleased with the final results of this last photoshoot. 

The topic is basically "street style" and as you will see every girl has her own style and I simply love that. For me style it's all about giving your personal touch to every outfit and every beautiful girl in this photoshoot did it extremetly well.

This was really really fun! I had the chance to work with my closest friends and my favorites cousins:) what can I say?? I had to take advantage of their beauty LOL. All the photos are really natural and spontaneous, I thank all the beautiful models who helped me in the hole process!! 

The photographer was a model too. Andrea Yurrita is a young and talented photographer who I admire a lot. She is a hard working woman who know exactly what she is doing. If you want to work with her you can find her in facebook like : Andrea Yurrita Photography


Styling: Luisa Fernanda Mazariegos (FernandaMazari)











Fernanda Mazari 












Model: Ana Lucia Mazariegos






Model: Maria Jose Lopez








Model: Cami Bendfeldt






Model: Aurora Carias









Model: Ma. Carolina Jimenez






Model: Valeria Tobias






Model: Andrea Yurrita 






Model: Andrea Delgado


}



Model: Diana Guillen





Model : Andrea Rodriguez






Model: Maria Jose Cabrera





























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario