martes, 23 de abril de 2013

BACK TO SIXTIES BABY

BACK TO SIXTIES BABY


Thank you for reading and Welcome back!! I am pleased to present you the final result of my fashion project called: "Back to sixties".

The Sixties <3, is  one of my favorites decades in fashion... The mini skirt was created and the art of mixing prints like stripes and polka dots became an instant hit. "It girs" of that time like Audrey Hepburn, Mary Quant and the beautiul Twiggy inspired amazing spring summer trends.

Big sunglasses, pretty hats and perfect yet classic combination of black & white are represented in the oufits of this photo shoot. I tried to create the story of a couple of blonde "twins" who love having fun and looking stylish. Two "it girls" that are beautiful and big trend setters...

In this photo shoot, I was inspired by the picturesque and busy streets of Avenida Reforma of Guatemala City. The buildings, signs, and trees, transform you back to the 60’s era. My top models (Ana Lucia Mazariegos & Sabrina Mazariegos) helped to portray the essence of early-to-mid 60’s fashion.
Special thanks to my talented photographer, Andre Yurrita for his outstanding work.
Enjoy and let me know what you think!!!
Love, Fernanda Mazariegos

Enjoy and let me know what you think!!!
Love, FernandaMazari



Special thanks to Canal Antigua and Carpaccio Restaurant who support in a big way this project.

Models: Ana Lucia Mazariegos y Sabrina Mazariegos
Photography: Andrea Yurrita
Styling: FernandaMazari





















7 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. LOVE IT <3! que buenos efectos de iluminación! y me encanta l styling de las fotos! congrats por el proyecto!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Muchas Gracias Maris!!!!:) Que bueno que te gustó!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Felicidades Fer!!! Me fascino tu página!!! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Que bueno que te gustaron Pame! Muchas gracias :)

    ResponderEliminar